Chop, Stew and Serve! We blended vegetables from our local Farmers Market with a SECRET INGREDIENT ㊙️ to put an easy spin on this French Cuisine! 🇫🇷 Go ahead. Jump in!
Vegetables to Prep
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk Chopped
- 1 Small Eggplant Chopped
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Tbsp Oregano (Fresh) Chopped
- 1 Handful Basil (Fresh) Chopped
- 1 Jar álarita Salsa
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil Extra-Virgin
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Add all ingredients to a large pot, cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
Turn to Low Heat and serve over brown rice. We topped with Parmesan Cheese and more Fresh Basil and it was #Legit. Enjoy!
Sounds AWESOME, doesn’t it!? Click Here to grab the secret ingredient you’ll need to get cooking!